Sunday, August 21, 2011

08/19: The Day I Lost My Virginity

The Day I Lost My Virginity

It had rained all afternoon,
the playground equipment was soaked.
Once school had let out,
the sun was just beginning to peak it's head around the clouds.
I used to play on the monkey bars and the big toy
before I headed home to the babysitters house,
this day was no exception.
We had one of those Mad Max-esque monkey bar domes
that you could spider-crawl all over
and since it had rained,
it was just a tad treacherous.
I was making my way to the top when I lost my footing.
I tumbled down the side a little
and ended up crotching a bar near the bottom.
It hurt really really bad,
so I ran(limped) to one of the playground supervisors.
My 2nd grade teacher, Mrs. Case, was the supervisor that day
and she terrified the shit out of me.
I wasn't able to tell her that it was my crotch that I had hurt,
(I think I was terribly prudish when I was young)
so when I went to her and was crying and in pain,
she asked where I was hurt,
and I pointed to my inner thigh.
She told me to walk it off and go home.
I got to my babysitters and it still hurt
but I can't remember if I told her or not.
That night I told my parents
and my mom took me to the bathroom to check things out.
I was bruised along my crack, butt to front
and had bled a little due to breaking my hymen from the fall.
And that is how I "popped my cherry".
Second grade.
Monkey bars.

No comments:

Post a Comment