Wednesday, August 10, 2011

08/08: The First Time I Ever Met Annie


My girl best friend is the most amazing person in the world.
She is lovely in all social situations
and totally lights up every room she enters.
She is the person that everyone wants to be friends with
because she is into all the coolest stuff.
She is super talented and knows how to play tons of instrumets
plus her voice is just beautiful.
She has a cool sense of fashion
and I kind of wish I still lived with her
so we could swap clothes.

All that said,
she was wearing a white sweatshirt
with the logo
"Shopasaurs"
that had a pink dinosaur, loaded with shopping bags
emblazoned on the front.
Her naturally curly hair was puffed to the max
and had a large bow in it.
I think stretch leggings may have completed the outfit.
Understand that this was still pretty fashionable for the times.
Shit, it's probably currently ironically fashionable.
Anyway, it was the third grade,
she was new,
I was new
and I think we may have sort have hung out a little bit.
We really became friends in the 9th grade more so.
Now I'm completely in love with her and all she does.
Fucking Shopasaurus.



No comments:

Post a Comment