Thursday, August 18, 2011

08/18: Bad Mother Fucker

Bad Mother Fucker

I remember going to Noah's Ark when I was 11.
The water park had just opened the year before, or so,
and this was my family's first time going.
They invited another family my parents were friends with
that had some girls that were around my brother's and and I age.
The theme park was awesome and I loved it!
I got so sunburnt though.
And I was getting interested in boys,
so my sunburn was totally embarrassing.
We went to a go-kart park that was gigantic
and there were cute boys there.
Didn't fly.
I was lobster red.
And I had a bad perm.
Then we went on the Duck things,
the vehicles that go on land and water.
We had a nice tour through some cool shit.
We went to the Bartlett Robot world of the future
and some house where the "laws of gravity are defied!"
It was a fun vacation.

I remember, while at Noah's Ark,
that everyone stared at my dad's tattoo.
My dad was chilling at the water park
in his trunks and a tank top.
The tank top showed off his bicep tattoo
unintentionally nicely.
He has a tattoo of a hand/butt man
giving you the finger.
He and 5 other buddies of his all gave it to each other
when they were like 16 or so.
Bad ass dudes!
I actually like his tattoo.
I like that it was his little posse's thing.
I'd get it as a commemorative tattoo for my old man
if I ever won the lottery and could afford all the tattoos I want.



This is a picture of my dad on Easter of 2011.
I asked him to flex and give me a bad ass look,
because he was walking around in the Harley Davidson cut off denim shirt
carrying a Miller Genuine Draft.
Bad mother fucker.
That's Easter for ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment